Only $50 for 13 Hours of Effective Diploma Review
PHYSICS 30 LINKS:
Here are some links to online information to help you prepare for the tests and diploma exam in Chemistry 30. For "teacher' type info, the Alberta Education bulletins (Standards and Exemplars) are the best to look at. For practice questions, try Quest A+ and ExamBank links. Read the info paragraph first, so you can decide between the two.
- Alberta Education:
- Physics 30 Recently Released Questions: These are the most recent released questions from the diploma exams. It's a very good idea to review these before the diploma or chapter exams. Teachers often use these as models for test questions.
- Physics 30 Information Bulletin: Though subject bulletins are mainly for teachers the document has some questions and examples worth a look at to understand how the diploma is presented.. Links to important parts in the current document include: Topic Weighting of Physics Exam, Sample Questions with Exam Word usage and Common Misconceptions and Physics Diploma Instructions. Also, you can look at the older version of the Info Bulletin (Archived) as it contains numerous questions from the old Physics 30 course, many of which are still relevant.
- LearnAlberta.ca: Collection of subject information from Alberta Education. Must register online and will need Username & Password from your school. Your teacher or librarian will know it. (or Google search for it). To refine your results, search using KEYWORD = “subject of interest” Grade = 12. Provides links to videos, practice tests, and other resources. Useful for all subjects but it may be a bit challenging to find specific topic materials. Other resources generally better.
- EXAMBANK: ExamBank is a national question bank with questions in a variety of subject from many provinces. It cost money to use the bank, but many school boards pay for their whole system to use it. Ask your teacher for the school's password (or Google search for a password)
- QUEST A+: Quest A+ is an online source for practice tests/quizzes/exams for a variety of subjects. It is provided free to Alberta students. Its questions are taken from Exambank.com
- PEARSON PHYSICS: Online Student Resources Website from textbook publisher. Requires password, but any school who uses this book has free access. Ask your Physics 30 teacher for your school password or Google Search for "Physics 30 Alberta Pearson student online resources password".
There are numerous additional on-line resources and practice items placed there by Alberta Teachers of this course. A Google search will locate Explanations, Notes, Quizzes, YouTube videos and many other items to help you understand the material in this and all you other courses. Search for: "Subject Name" "Topic" "Item Type"* Alberta (*quiz, notes, video, etc.)
- Springbank High School: Great set of information and links to other resources. Thank you Mr. Heidebrecht.
- Crescent Heights High School: Very Good site for Physics 30 diploma and test review
- www.StudyPhysics.ca: Another great collection of Physics help. Notes for all topics.
- Black Gold Regional School: Good selection of Physics resources compiled by BGRS
If you think you have found a great site for Physics 30 or one of the other diploma review courses offered, be sure to send us the link: email@example.com